There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased online from Fiberweek.com:
- All product returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number from Fiberweek. Contacting Email at support@fiberweek and obtain a Return Merchant Authorization (RMA) number before the end of the applicable return period.
- You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Please ensure that the item you’re returning is repackaged with all manuals, accessories, documents that were included when you received it.
- If you complete a purchase and wish to cancel it, contact the Fiberweek RMA Department at email@example.com
- If your item has not yet been shipped, we will cancel the order and your full purchase price including shipping will be refunded.
- If a purchased product does not meet your needs and you need to return it because of that or any other non-defect reason, a 15% restocking fee will apply to the item price refund. This applies to canceled orders being processed and orders that have shipped.
If you want to exchange your item, pls contact your sales representative directly, or just email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get more information. We will deal with the Exchange in timeocessed and orders that have shipped.
Once we receive and inspect the returned items, a refund is initiated immediately. It will take about 5 business days to receive the refund. If you canceled a pickup item, and you were billed for it, we initiate your refund immediately after you submit your cancelation request. The way your refund is processed depends on your original payment method:
- If you paid by credit or debit card, refunds will be sent to the card-issuing bank within five business days of receipt of the returned item or cancelation request. Please contact the card-issuing bank with questions about when the credit will be posted to your account.
- If you paid by PayPal, refunds will be sent to your PayPal account within five business days of receipt of the returned item or cancellation request.
- In most cases, we will refund you the returned items in the original method you paid for them. Also, you can refund it to your Fiberweek account as Fiberweek Credit which can be used for future order.